Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Making sense of things

How can I understand things that is happening around me?
I need to look and not just see, listen and not just hear. Easier said than done? ....Exactly.

Seems that everything that comes in writing, its all easier said than done.
Maybe I should place things in their perspective. Do something easy and then further extend it with greater complexity.
I used to manage hundreds of people from different walk of life. Those days, I am a planner and an operator. Planning things and making sure that the environment is in my favor upon execution. Even if I am emotional disturb, it will be a strategic phase of the overall plan.
As an operator, I got first hand to witness my plan translated into reality...
I was in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment