Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 26, 2010

Keeping the sword sharp


I never knew that the sharp end of the sword gets damage or even breaks when the sharp end of another sword hits it.

Just like everybody else, sword fighting were seen mostly in movies.

All that change the moment I actually get a 'hands on'.

What have I learned.
  • Never assumed
  • Don't Judge
  • Walk the talk
It was so scary... the first time to experience a fast coming strike.
I was confused... my mind was not fast enough to control my emotions...

...LOOK AT IT COMING... I remember... 'words of wisdom from my sensei..'
...A weak mind block all experiences...

What have I learned.
  • Controlling my emotions
  • Staying Calm
  • Face the problem
Now I understand that little bit...

... Martial Arts may also be describe as a way for individual to discover himself and his environment.

The Late Bruce Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment